Life is glorious.
Friday, July 30, 2010
VERIZON
Verizon came to install internet and cable. It was like Chanukah or Christmas, the man was dressed in white, he looked like an angel from heaven. As soon as I saw the DVR box in one hand and his cables in another, all my built up anger went away. It did not matter that I called 5,986 times or that everytime we called they would transfer us to either the Westborough or the Orlando office (because that is our cell phone's area code), or that they gave me a time frame today of 8:00am to 5:00pm, as if I have nothing else in the world to do. It did not matter because for the first time in 9 days, when I clicked on that blue and yellow Internet Explorer icon, it did not give me a blank page saying that it was unable to connect to the internet, it gave me GOOGLE. Friendly, reliable, beautiful Google. The days of walking down to the building lobby or the bagel shop are over, I am writing to you, believe it or not, from my bed.
Life is glorious.
Life is glorious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment