My grandpa made a very good point last night, if I claim that the “world is small after all”, maybe my new frenemy will somehow read my blog and hunt me down or one of you (my lovely readers) will tell me that she is your sister, God-mother, best friend or lifelong babysitter. My sincere apologies in advance. (Note--this no longer makes sense given that I was censored and had to delete my previous post, please disregard).
Yesterday was my 3 year anniversary with Matt and despite having to go to work, ride the metro which smelled like toots and being stood up by some Canadians (long story), it was a

wonderful day. My mom surprised us with a beautiful arrangement of white flowers and some spending money, she suggested that maybe we get some furniture where we can sit down and eat. Oh yeah, we don’t have one of those…..Matt and I exchanged gifts, then we walked to P.F Chang's which is near our house and lastly came home and watched the season premier of the Biggest Loser. Probably not the best show to watch after eating a 4 course meal and on the night of your anniversary, because I cried every time a new contestant told their personal story. By the way, if you like P.F Chang's, they have a dinner for two menu for $39.99, it includes two soups, an appetizer, two main courses and two shot glass desserts. I highly recommend it, but you do need to make sure that shortly after dinner you will be able to get into a supine position. For those of you who are not doctors like me, it means: lying down, face up =)

This is completely unrelated, but this is my friend Ashley's cat Judgie, he just got a haircut and I wanted to share him with the world:

Much love from DC,
Dr. O
Happy anniversary! I missed Biggest Loser?!?!?
ReplyDeleteYay for weeks/weekends filled with love!
ReplyDeletePs - how do I get updates that this blog has been updated???
Miss you!!