Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Purim!

Believe it or not, it had been quite a while since we went to the movies. However, this weekend we made up for it. Yesterday, we headed to Baltimore to meet my dad (who was there for the evening, while flying) for a few hours. We went to dinner and to see 'The Adjustment Bureau'. I really love Matt Damon and I have added him to my celebrity friends list. But, what I love most is going on a date with my 2 favorite men, wish it could happen more often. On our way back, we caught a perfect glimpse of the "super moon", perfect timing. Today, sans mi papa (boo), saw 'Unknown'. Both were entertaining and certainly action packed!

I can start to feel the Spring coming, the sun is shining and the days are warming up. I'm looking forward to exploring the city and surrounding areas a little more, once we do not have to wear a jacket, hat and gloves. It's amazing how little of the city we've seen, despite being here for 8 months. Upon arriving it was all about finding a job and getting settled, then starting a job, switching jobs, winter and here we are now. A few many areas on my list---Bethesda, Mount Vernon, Annapolis, Shenandoah Valley and Thomas Jefferson's Monticello.



 
Random news story from a few days ago: College student was the first person in line to buy an iPad 2 at the Apple store on Fifth Avenue, in New York. She took out a Craigslist ad, with the intention of selling the spot. After 41 hours, she did just that and earned $900, just enough to get the Lady Gaga tickets she wanted!


Courtesy of my friend Let--

Make your own chocolate, OH MY GOODNESS! www.chocomize.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment