Wednesday, March 30, 2011


I have an infatuation and he's name is Yahoo.

I secretly love him and I do not know how long it's been going on. He never fails me. He knows exactly what I need and always entertains.

If I'm a little sad and I need a pick me up, he gives me some comic relief, via baby or pet videos. If I'm searching for some fashion inspiration or tips, he gives me a good ole' fashioned 'who wore it best'? If life with my other man (Matt) needs some work, it provides me with ten quality pieces of advice to get thru it. They are simple, concise and to the point. He knows when I need some culture and world knowledge and he gives me a map portraying Americans racial makeup, in easy to follow colors. Need a good anecdote or random information for a party? He will be your best friend, right there to help.

'Message in a bottle', DONE.
'Giant sea animal', NO PROBLEM.
'Skin ready for spring', PIECE OF CAKE.
'Golfers gift to Japan', OKIDOK.

What else can a woman ask for? Not only that, he's ever changing, evolving and never ceases to amaze me. You click on him and you do not know what you'll get. But, it'll be good...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment