The place we eventually found is awesome, so great that I was ready to move in there myself, if only I could have transported it to Arlington somehow. It's actually on U Street, which is described by the NY Times as "jazzy, laid-back and the center of urban nightlife"--quite a good match for my fellow Mexican. It was unfurnished, but the owner promised to furnish it within the week.
Last weekend, when we were not playing the apartment hunting game, we went to see Midnight in Paris, the new Woody Allen movie and I highly recommend it. The idea of Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams in a Woody Allen movie confused me at first, but it worked out quite nicely.
I do not think that I should be writing this at 10:03pm, way past my bedtime and I am beginning to doze off into my keyboard. When you read this, I will most likely be dreaming about prosciutto purses and potato-zucchini pancakes.
29 days until we are in the 305.
P.S: I know that I complain about this a lot, but can someone please explain to me why the DC metro breaks down 4 times more often than the NYC metro?
Agreed, short weeks are awesome. I don't even know what some of those foods you are talking about are - I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteIt´s NYC subway, not metro :p
ReplyDelete