Sunday, September 25, 2011

BOO

I can't believe I'm just now hearing about Boo, the dog. Apparently, he is considered "the world's cutest dog", he even has a Facebook page with 1.8 million fans! I can't get over the fact that he looks like a stuffed animal, I couldn't believe he was real--he looks like a teddy bear (he is actually a Pomeranian with short hair). My sisters are going to go nuts over Boo. I kinda, sorta, really want one. Matt?


As some of you may know, "surprise notes" are a favorite of mine, but it's hard to find that perfect location for them, that is both original and where the person will find them quickly. So, before leaving on this trip, I decided to leave one for Matt in our mailbox, for the first time. I had totally forgotten about it until yesterday and Matt hadn't mentioned anything. So, I asked him if he saw it and he said no, it wasn't in there!! So, now our mailman must think I have a serious crush on him....or her? Woops. Scratch the mailbox idea.

On the topic of love, anyone want a cuddle mattress?



Best part of the hotel in Bogota: The Shower (amazing).


Ok, have to go blow dry my underwear and socks that didn't manage to dry in 3 days! Then, off to the flea market, before our afternoon departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment