![]() |
| Patron Saint of Athletes? |
Also, why does the woman in the (law) office next to ours still use a typewriter? THAT is what I want to know.
And, why are some automatic flush toilets so weak and others so strong? Our middle office toilet is so forceful that it splashes you, which is just utterly disgusting.
~~~~~~~
1. Butt Lift-
A few weeks ago, I received this anecdote via e-mail and some
Dear Family and Friends,
.
Most of you know I went in for a butt lift at theWalMart Medical Center . I didn't have the most pleasant experience. I should have left my butt
alone.
.
I wanted to show you how it turned out. I hope this keeps YOU from having this done.
.
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE….Don't get a butt lift at theWalMart Medical Center . You will most certainly regret it!!!
.
Most of you know I went in for a butt lift at the
.
I wanted to show you how it turned out. I hope this keeps YOU from having this done.
.
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE….Don't get a butt lift at the
2. Missed opportunity-
3. Need a bookmark or a tandem umbrella?
4. My first (and delicious) Peruvian meal in DC at El Chalan-
- Chicha morada (beverage made from purple corn, sweet and un-fermented)
- Ceviche de pescado (fresh fish marinated in a mixture of lemon juice and seasoning)
- Lomo saltado (famous stripped beef sauteed with potato, onion and tomato)
- Alfajores (two round sweet biscuits joined together by dulce de leche)
5. Leaving this weekend for Colombia, will it look like this?
6. We welcome 'Google Flights' into the world today-









No comments:
Post a Comment