Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Randomness

As much as I would love to tell you all about the details of the job search, I cannot reveal all of the nitty gritty details, in case my blog is read by the wrong pair of eyes, extinguishing any hope of finding employment.

What I will share with you today is that I have an interview tomorrow and some random websites that I have across during my leisure time off:

1. Panty by Post, company that sends you one pair of panties in the mail, every month. You can chose them yourself or make it a surprise! http://www.pantybypost.com/

Apparently, it will "make the postman blush", but whose mailman opens their mail? Not mine, hopefully...

2. The Newseum (which coincidentally is in DC) displays the front pages of major newspapers across the world everyday: http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/default.asp

3. Cool things in random places (title self explanatory): http://coolthingsinrandomplaces.com/

4. This is not a new website discovery, but I will admit that I am amazed every time I click on this site, also self explanatory title "This is why you're fat":
http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/

5. Not a website, but my adorable sisters and cousin (in the pink polk-a-dot bikini):


To end this super, duper entertaining post, I am proud to tell you and the world, that as of today, I am no longer afraid of touching raw chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment