Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Hire Me"

Today I was trying to think outside the box. Maybe I could make a t-shirt with my resume printed on the back and it would say "Please hire me" in big letters on the front. Or maybe I could make a super awesome video and hope that it landed on the front page of Yahoo (where all important news is) or had a bajillion, million hits on You Tube and the offers would flood in. But evidently, I was not thinking outside of the box because everyone and their mothers have already tried doing what I was thinking, I was thinking INSIDE the box.



I googled "hire me videos" and I got 5,270 results. It was too depressing and discouraging for me to watch more than two, but I did come across this one, which I thought was pretty clever:

No comments:

Post a Comment