1. I have two interviews so far this week (Monday and Tuesday). I am hoping that soon I will be able to title a blog entry, "I'm employed". Fingers crossed. Although, I have to admit, unemployment has not been too shabby, which brings me to my second line of business today.
2. Matt got me an iPod Touch!! I have had my iPod for 6 years now, my dad got it for me my freshman year. Even though it was an antique, it was working fine, until last week, when it decided to lock itself forever. I hope it was nothing personal. For those of you who know me and I hope that encompasses everyone reading this blog (or the two that still read my blog), I like gadgets. Although, I don't own a lot of gadgets. I can never justify buying them in mind, I tend to see the world in terms of bills or travel. For example, the iPad, do I need it? No. But, is it super cool and fun to play with? Yes. But, I look at the price, $500-900 and I think
three car payments, two flights to Houston, 500-900 diet cokes, the list goes on...Back to the iPod Touch, I am SUPER EXCITED, as you can probably tell. I have already downloaded a DC metro app, a calorie app (which will bring me closer to that Salma Hayek body) and the urban spoon app (which will take me further from that Salma Hayek body). You jiggle the iPod and it chooses a restaurant for you (like in the commercial), it's really cute, although I guess it could be foreshadowing what body part might jiggle if you eat out too much....
If you have fallen in love with any apps, please let me know. Or, even if you have fallen in love period, I would love to know about that too ;)
There's an app called Restaurants or something like that. It has the calories for a bunch of common chain restaurants. =0)
ReplyDelete