Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy B-day Tatis!

My sister Renata turns 9 years old today, I can't believe it. You always hear this, but it honestly feels like yesterday that she was born and I was changing her diapers and warming up her "lechita" (milk). Now, she is dressed like a fruit lady for Halloween, is getting smarter by the minute and her lil' attitude is flaring up! I do not have a baby picture on hand, but below are some pictures from the past couple years:

2005-

2006-

2009-

2010-


I talked to her before school today and I was truly envious of the day she had planned. You know there might be something lacking in your life, when you are jealous of your 9 year old sister's day. First of all, she got to dress up, which is always fun, then my dad and Gaby are meeting her for lunch and bringing treats for the whole class. They are going to bring carrot sticks and trick and the kids into thinking that is all the brought and then, when the kids least expect it, bust out some DONUTS, haha. I am extremely amused by this for some reason. Then, her best friend is coming over for a sleepover. What else can a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment