Off to Houston tomorrow, where we will be staying with that cute bee and Eeyore. I can barely contain my excitement! I almost answered the phone "Methodist International" today, ro, ro. I feel like I'm waiting for Santa Claus to come, go to sleep early every night (which yes, I do anyways) so that the next day can come sooner and it will be Thursday evening already, ahhh yippee!!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Feliz cumpleanos Jandros (does that rhyme?)
Today is my friend Alex's birthday and I realized a few days ago that we have celebrated 7 of his birthdays already, which is crazy, time REALLY flies. I know people say that, but it's true. I clearly remember the first day I talked to my favorite Norwegian, he was sitting at a table all by his lonesome self and I invited him to Half Price Books. Looking back, it was a very good decision, not only did he get to taste a smoothie for the first time in his life and learned about Sponge Bob Square Pants, but it was the beginning of a great friendship. And, to top it off, I got two amazing friends for the price of one, a real bargain. See, Alex dates Leticia, who as it turns out is my favorite Brazilian, so I feel very blessed to be such good friends with this international twosome. In conclusion, best wishes to my friend Jandros today and always! Below: Halloween 2009

Off to Houston tomorrow, where we will be staying with that cute bee and Eeyore. I can barely contain my excitement! I almost answered the phone "Methodist International" today, ro, ro. I feel like I'm waiting for Santa Claus to come, go to sleep early every night (which yes, I do anyways) so that the next day can come sooner and it will be Thursday evening already, ahhh yippee!!
Off to Houston tomorrow, where we will be staying with that cute bee and Eeyore. I can barely contain my excitement! I almost answered the phone "Methodist International" today, ro, ro. I feel like I'm waiting for Santa Claus to come, go to sleep early every night (which yes, I do anyways) so that the next day can come sooner and it will be Thursday evening already, ahhh yippee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment