to represent the lifestyles of their eventual occupants. Once they chose a coffin, teams had to transport it through the backstreets of town to a show room. I had never seen coffins like these, it was crazy, piano shaped, crab shaped, shoe shaped, coca cola shaped, fish shaped! So, I was thinking what shape coffin would I want? I tried to not think about it for long, too creepy, plus I couldn’t come up with anything. What type would you like? This is unrelated, but in the first episode this season, a girl got hit in the face with a whole watermelon!! I can’t even imagine, ouch.
On another note, we went out with a friend of Matt's this weekend-- dinner and then out to a bar. This is not some kind of revelation, but I’m always amazed at how stupidly people behave at bars. Yes, I know I sound like an old lady, but come on. This girl, who we had known for maybe 10 seconds, left her open Louis Vuitton purse at our table for about an hour. Everything was in it. I do not steal, but I wanted to steal her purse just to prove a point, people are careless and irresponsible. If you are my friend and you are reading this, please be smart, even when under the influence of pink and delicious fruity drinks. If you are not my friend and are reading this, close my blog and get lost. Don't you have better things to do?
On the metro, you would be amazed at how easy it would be to pickpocket someone. If I was a bad person, I could probably steal at least a wallet a day, without breaking a sweat. New profession perhaps? Maybe I have been watching too many spy/cop shows.
I was in a cab today and the driver assured me that I was Greek, so we’ll add it to the list. From what I can recall, I'm Middle Eastern, Brazilian, Italian, Indian, African (?), Spanish, Israeli...
At the aforementioned bar:
I'm sorry, but dont you think a "people behave stupidly at bars" assessment is a little hypocritical coming from someone wearing a boa in the above pic at aforementioned bar? ;)
ReplyDeleteThese boas were being handed out in an effort to create breast cancer awareness, I would not consider that to be stupid, would you? Also, hypocritical would have been me blogging about the girl who left her purse at our table and in turn, me leaving my purse at someone else's table, which clearly was not the case.
ReplyDelete