Wednesday, December 22, 2010

IMPORTANT LETTER

Dear Santa Claus,

Thanks for reading my blog religiously, your anonymous comments are the only nice ones. I just wanted to let you know that you can find us in Orlando for the next couple days. Matt will be golfing with Sergie under the lovely sun and I will watching my knuckles heal from the freezing weather.

Thank you in advance for all of our gifts.

Stay warm and enjoy the enchiladas we are going to leave on the fireplace.

Safe travels,
Sofia


P.S: I will talk to my sister and help her understand why she will not be getting any of the items on her "wish list", despite being a very good girl. For those of you nosy people reading my PERSONAL letter to Santa, Renata's list looked something like this: iPhone, iPod, iTouch, iPad. She is 9 years old. Thanks Apple.


Goodbye DC-

Hello FL-

No comments:

Post a Comment