So, here I am writing to you for the second time today. This week has been quite stressful, Mila is on vacation (as of tomorrow) for the next 3 WEEKS and I'm left to fend for myself for the first time. A temp will be coming to help, but it's just not the same. I never quite understood the people that said they could not live without their assistant, as odd (and obnoxious) as that sounds, I must say that is what I'm feeling right now. I will just have to dance away my worries this weekend. I have such an itch to dance, I hate to admit what triggered this, but in an attempt for full disclosure (is that how the expression goes?), it was this song:
Last night, we went to yoga for the first time during the week and it was BRUTAL. It was from 8:00pm to 9:30pm and we had absolutely no energy, I was worried I would fall asleep mid tree pose. Even Savasana was exhausting and all you have to do in that one, is lay on your back! Although, I must admit that I slept really well last night, something about coming home drenched in sweat at 10:00pm, taking a shower and putting on PJs, really knocks you out.
In other news, we ordered two "director's" chairs from World Market. I was so excited, they looked very cute online and only cost $17. Well, today they came...please tell me what's wrong with this picture?
Oh before I forget, I might be losing my mind, but I cannot remember where I got these earrings. If any of you have any information regarding the origin of this accessory, there will be a reward involved. Thank you in advance. Misinformation could result in jail time.
I do not think there will be any blog entries before Vegas, because tomorrow is my work holiday party and then we leave first thing Saturday morning. Alex found out that John Legend is celebrating his birthday at our hotel on Saturday night! Yes, that is correct. The very talented, famous and glowy-skin John, will be partying it up with us.
I'll leave you with one of his videos; it reminds me of Florence, not sure why:
Feliz cumpleanos to my grandma "bita", who is turning 81 on the 15th!! We will be celebrating with her in February :)
No comments:
Post a Comment