I woke up to Matt informing me that Shakira and Antonio de la Rua (oldest son of Argentine president) broke up after 11 years together! Good morning to you too. As many of you know, I LOVE Shakira and thus feel bummed that her relationship did not work out. I'm not one of those crazy, celebrity obsessed people, I just feel like I've grown up listening to her music, at least for the last 15 years...Anyways, I'm sure there are a million men in line to date her. Wait, Matt, where did you go?
Did you see "The Blind Side"? Well, the main character is based off of Michael Oher. Now, he's a football player who plays for the Baltimore Ravens and just wrote a book called "I beat the odds". I received an e-mail a few weeks ago that he was going to have a book signing at Borders. So today, I got ready at 12:30pm sharp and trekked over to the book store in the snow, excited to see him. To my surprise, Michael was nowhere in sight and I'm sure he is someone who is easily spotted.Turns out that my attention to detail was off today. He's coming on February 11th 2011, not January 11th 2011. Shoot. Last night, we had dinner with my Matilda (my former college roommate), who also lives in DC and works at the Department of Justice as a paralegal. We went to a restaurant called "Whitlow's on Wilson" and without knowing it was half-off burger Monday's, it was delish. It's crazy to see how far we've come since our freshman year of college...
For the past couple years my stepmom Gaby has been learning all about photography and she is REALLY good. This week she got her first solo gig and even ordered business cards, check it out:
Praying to the snow Gods that our flight to and from Las Vegas is not affected by the snow. Fingers crossed. We just got tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "O"!
Anyone feel like leaving a comment? I'm in need. Thanks.
For the past couple years my stepmom Gaby has been learning all about photography and she is REALLY good. This week she got her first solo gig and even ordered business cards, check it out:
Praying to the snow Gods that our flight to and from Las Vegas is not affected by the snow. Fingers crossed. We just got tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "O"!
Anyone feel like leaving a comment? I'm in need. Thanks.


I enjoyed the creative variety of topics in this post. Stay away, snow! See you at the Celine Dion matiné.
ReplyDeleteAlex
"O" was the best Cirque show I've seen - it's awesome. I also love water, so that may have had something to do with it. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteEmily (F not C)
pobreciiiiita shakira!
ReplyDelete