We intended to leave for Mexico City/Acapulco on Wednesday, but this morning I decided to call Continental on a whim and see how much it would cost to spend the weekend in Houston and then go to Mexico. Well, to my surprise, it was not too much, so we seized the opportunity and are headed to H-Town the day after tomorrow! Matt and I both have Monday off, but didn't realize it when we first bought our tickets, so now we get 4 more days added to our vacation, but just have to use one extra vacation day. Well, in my case, because Matt will work remotely.
I cannot wait to leave, this week has been so hectic and our vacation couldn't come sooner. Staying at Chateau Alex-Let and I'm giddy with excitement.
Farewell Welcome Department, see you in March. I'm OUTTA here. Peace out.
In other news, my good, good friend Regina just got engaged yesterday to Santiago (who we think is amazing) in Vail--
Regina (aka "coneja") and I have been friends for at least about 13 years and have shared so many experiences, I love her and her family. I'm extremely excited for them and wish them the absolute best. Looks like we're headed to Mexico for another wedding this year :)
Love is definitely in the air....


No comments:
Post a Comment