Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TV Shows

I have not been outside much since we got back from Mexico because I've had a bad cold. I guess my body is upset that I took it from the nice, warm weather back to the windy, cold, dreary-ness. I'm sorry body. So, this weekend was really devoted to two things: catching up on TV shows and taxes. Unlike most people, I sort of like doing my taxes. Well, I guess, more than like doing them, I like getting them done. I was always the first to zoom to HR Block while in college and now Turbo Tax is my friend.

Well, back to the TV shows, I've decided to list the shows that we currently watch (in no particular order). The top ones I watch with Matt and the bottom ones by myself, with Matt sometimes secretly listening or watching out of the corner of his eye :)

Now that I wrote them all down, it seems like a lot (don't judge), but it's a nice, relaxing, mindless activity after a long day at work or when you are home with the sniffles. I highly recommend all of these shows. For a more detailed opinion, please let me know.

Parenthood
How I met your mother
Modern Family
White Collar
House
Biggest Loser
Top Chef - All Stars
Amazing Race
The Good Wife
_______________________
Brothers and Sisters
Kourtney and Kim take New York (Kardashians)
Bethenney (Getting Married) Ever After
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Off the Map

1 comment:

  1. I see lots of similarities in our lists! Right down to the shows I watch with my roommate vs. shows I watch on my own. :) Here's mine:

    Parenthood
    How I Met Your Mother
    Top Chef
    Grey's
    Amazing Race
    Shameless (this is on Showtime, you should check it out! Kind of vulgar but really funny)

    ----------
    Bethenney Ever After (Why do I love this woman?)
    Teen Mom 2
    Southland
    House
    Gossip Girl

    ReplyDelete