Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
Today, Matt is 25 years old. I've been brainstorming the major life changes at this age and all I could come up with was--- you can rent a car and not have to pay extra fees, you are officially in your mid-twenties and and you are 1/4 of a century old. To celebrate, there shall be sushi, golf, a massage and much more.
Once again, today marks the day in which I date an older man for 8 days (I have already made that joke many times, please forgive me). I can't believe it has been exactly a year since the picture below, celebrating at 'The Flying Saucer', wish we were in Houston tonight...
Next trip coming up--Orlando. I get Monday, April 25th off from work so I'll be going for a few days next weekend. My sister Renata started reading the Harry Potter books about 6 weeks ago and already finished ALL of them, I never finished the last one (even though I pre-ordered it) and she is done. So, it looks like as a reward, the whole family might be venturing to Universal's Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I cannot hide my excitement.


I have wanted to go there ever since I read all the books over Christmas break!!
ReplyDelete