Yesterday, I came home to 5 cards in the mail already and a big gift box that FedEx graciously brought from the heavens, aka Leticia. I have absolutely no self control and opened everything. However, the blog does not approve and therefore will not allow me to type what I received until the ACTUAL 22nd of April.
What I can share is what I found in my colleagues drawer this morning, gently holding my office key.
Surprise!!
This morning, I was also reminiscing with Emily F. about a birthday that seems to have taken place already 5 years ago, my 20th birthday. I can't believe it! I thought I was just going to brunch with ONE friend and suddenly 7 lovely ladies were there, we had a great time. Now, two are married, a couple are in grad school scattered through the US, one bought a house, not too shabby at all :)

This morning one of our office housekeepers brought huge, plump, DONUTS, which I love. Well, let me tell you, I contained myself and did not have one, not even a tiny little sliver. If that is not growing up, I do not know what is. There was chocolate on them, sprinkles, glaze, even coconut, ugh....


Wow, that's amazing restraint with the donuts.
ReplyDelete