When you think of members of congress, you might think about him...

Or her...

Or maybe even him...

But, certainly NOT him!!!

Ladies and gentleman, I introduce Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock. He is the youngest US Representative and one of the first members of congress born in the 80's! He is 29 years old, Republican and in his SECOND term.They (him AND his abs) were the main topic of conversation around the water cooler at work today. We currently have a Congressional Affairs Officer position open at work and I think that after a glimpse at this Men's Health some of my colleagues are reconsidering their career paths.
How is it that during my 60 days on the hill, I never once came across this individual!? Why was he never in line for the congressional chicken tenders with me? I guess if you look like that you do NOT eat chicken tenders. I must have been too busy watching Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and America's Next Top Model C-Span and writing legislature, to notice this ordinary looking individual.
For my girlfriends who are already adding 'Schock' to their last name, hate to break it to you, but talk around town is that perhaps he's not looking for a Mrs but rather a Mr....

I really like that your blog emails me now so I never miss a post. =0) I don't know quite what to say about this, except that those are nice abs and I have to keep studying.
ReplyDelete