Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quick Note

Good morning friends and family,

Just a quick hello and also I noticed that for those who receive this blog via e-mail, sometimes the pictures and videos do not show up properly (not sure why). Therefore, I encourage you to also visit the actual blog site from time to time if your heart so desires: http://sofocampo-dc.blogspot.com/

Also, for those who have asked me why I didn't just stand on a chair to reach the cereal, it's because we do not have any chairs in our apartment. It didn't even dawn on me until I was talking to my friend Leticia yesterday. I know it sounds strange, but it's the truth. We are not anti-chairs, but we decided to live sans a table and chairs for a while, given that we never used them in our old apartment. The chairs saw my suit jackets and sweaters much more often than my buttocks.

Matt arrived safely last night, but sadly he did not bring me a beignet from Cafe du Monde in New Orleans, per my sweet request. Guess I will just have to go there myself one of these days...


I'll leave you with a cartoon--

High of 99°F today....!!

6 comments:

  1. Still no video???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cafe du Monde is delicious. You should definitely go there some day. And I can't believe you have NO chairs in your house! Desk chair? Little foot stool? I'm a fan of just climbing onto the counter too, which you can do without a chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you - good luck with the 99 degrees. It's been 99, 100, 101, 102, or 103 every day for the past two weeks. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is in the previous post! --New Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. The knife was a great idea.
    What cereal do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foot stool.Great idea!!!!
    Check World Market.

    ReplyDelete