Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"SECRET AMIRER"

This was waiting for me in my inbox yesterday--


Why would my dad send that to me you ask? Well, HE wondered the same. Looks like a little person who is about 4'5" tall may have hijacked the iPad while my dad was golfing and then strategically left it back in its place, as if never touched. I called this individual last night and she confessed to the deed, accompanied by quite a few giggles. I asked her how she found our e-mails and she said "ay Fifi, it's so easy, you just type the first few letters of a persons name and it pops up". Did you guys know how to do that at 9 years old? I didn't...

This morning, Matt was watching ESPN and heard something about Rice. We had to rewind it and pay closer attention to fully understand. Turns out that because Tiger Woods withdrew from the US Open, a spot had opened up and a Rice graduate will be playing instead!! Here's the whole article: Michael Whitehead.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment