Monday, August 8, 2011

Birth

Lil' HP H-Fi was born tonight at 20:52, just in time for bedtime!

After weeks of anxiety, doubt and uncertainty, she is finally here. I had wanted her for a while, but oddly, after she came home, all I managed to do was stare her down as she laid up against the living room wall in her box, womb (eeek) home. She is cute, smart and hopefully we'll make a good team.


Hate to get all philosophical on you, but my lil' H-Fi said that she was put on this earth to help Matt and I not fight over our ONE computer me write a book. After much thought, we're going to give it a shot!

Do I think it will be easy? Hells to the no (as Let would say).

Am I very nervous about this endeavour? Yep.

Is every detail of the book decided? Nope.

Will I be the next J.K. Rowling? Probably not.

But, am I extremely excited? Si.

No comments:

Post a Comment