Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Renata aka Tatis

The things you find in old address books...

February 24 2001 at 9:40pm - We are going to have a baby!
March 6 2001 - 6 weeks, 6mm
March 29 2001 - 10 weeks
May 4 2001 - 4 months, 12cm
June 5 2001 - It's a girl!
August 6 2001 - 28cm, all good
October 9 2001 - 37 weeks
October 25 2001 - 40 weeks
October 29 2001 at 4:16pm - Renata is born!

I know I sound like a cheesy mom, but it is truly amazing to see a little person grow and mature over time. I held this little baby in my arms the day she was born and now she is almost 10 years old. Yesterday, I was changing diapers and today, we are texting...?!

Renata - hi are you awake
Sofia - Yes. Want to call me?
Renata - not right now m, d, b* think am asleep
Sofia - Haha, you are funny baby. Can't wait to see you next week! Love you.
Renata - for real, bye, text you tomorrow, ok

*After pondering about this for a while, realized this stood for mom, dad and Becky. Who knew she said "for real"?

Before (wtih her cousin Alejandro) and after (at a "spa party")--




















And this is just one of my little ones, I was blessed with TWO sisters! More on Rebecca later (who is adorable and hilarious) AND all of them (r, b, d, m) will be visiting DC next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment