I'm happy to report that it's not raining, it's actually sunny and I never lost power (however, Matt's parent's house just lost power about an hour ago, boo). I have the living room window open and there is a perfect breeze coming through. I'm very grateful, as I know other did not have (and are not having) such "smooth sailing".
| Perfect skies |
| No apparent fallen trees downstairs |
Went to zumba a little while ago, but the instructor was not there. Apparently, a tree fell in front of her garage and she is unable to get out for the time being. Pobrecita. So, instead I greeted the reliable (yet not as fun) treadmill and we kept each other company for about 3 miles.
I think this afternoon, I shall do a little more apartment cleaning and perhaps venture to a nice area nearby (about 1 mile away) called Clarendon, which has some nice clothing stores, bookstores, frozen yogurt, Whole Foods, etc to get some fresh air.
Katie, her mom, little brother and Filippo are supposed to be driving to DC from Michigan tomorrow, hopefully they still make it without a hitch. Remember, Katie was my roommate in Florence and Filippo is her (Italian) fiance, their wedding is all set for June! ♥
![]() |
| K & F |
....and then, Houston here we come!


No comments:
Post a Comment