Thursday, February 2, 2012

GROUNDHOG DAY

Yesterday, I went to a library for the first time in a long time, with my friend Lydia. This sounds ridiculous, but I had forgotten just how awesome they can be. I was floored by the simple concept of borrowing a book, reading it and then returning it - for free! Granted the books have "aged" rather quickly and perhaps, the latest novel on your 'Amazon Wish List' has not quite made it to their shelves, but may I reiterate that....it's FREE! Brilliant. Lydia left with 3 books in hand, exclaiming "it might be an autobiography kind of month" - Anthony Bourdain, Julie Andrews and Russell Brand


While on that number, I want to share some funny things that came my way on humpday (hey, that rhymes!) -

1. How to Pronounce Things Hilariously (this literally made my co-worker literally laugh/cry)




3. Paris vs. NYC (funny pictures comparing the two cities)


Last, but CERTAINLY not least....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the very best father I could have asked for 

Circa 1992

Happy Groundhog Day (by the way, Phil saw his shadow) & Dia de la Candelaria too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment