We booked our hotel for our friend Breck's wedding, looking for flights to Italy for our friend Katie's wedding, discussing the details of my friend Leticia's bachelorette party, getting ready for my newlywed friend Regina to arrive (today!!) and searching for venues for our wedding :)
Regina and her husband Santiago, took this picture a few weeks ago in Colorado. It's the same place where Santiago proposed, but one year later - now of course, married (as you may recall from this post)! Love it.
While on the subject of marriage, is anyone watching The Bachelor?! If everyone's answer is NO, then I'm not either...However, if anyone responded YES, then we must discuss. Ok, truth - I never watched these shows, until last season, when I caught the first episode of The Bachelorette and was intrigued. I mean the Love Doctor needs to do "research", right? When the season was over, I declared that I would never watch again, especially after finding out that the overall success rate was something like 2/22. That was until Ben F. (the Sonoma winemaker). I've heard that it's the "most controversial season to date". I couldn't tell you for sure, but oh my goodness, I cannot stop watching. If after reading this, you are dying to check it out, don't fret, you have about two weeks to catch up until the season finale!
Last night, my sister Renata told me that two years ago, I promised to get her an American Girl magazine subscription and she is "still waiting". I couldn't stop laughing, because she's right. I wholeheartedly intended to get it for her, but after seeing that it cost $22.95 for 6 magazines (a year) and that I seemed more excited about it than her, I sort of let it slip. However, last night she explained that even though she might have not showed it, she was very excited (bless her heart). So, priority #1 last night - order the magazine (2 year subscription). My grandma used to get it for me
Q. What did the triangle say to the circle?
A. You’re pointless.
Taking the day off tomorrow to spend time with Regina! When we were about 13 years old, we got in trouble for riding our bikes around town, so maybe it's time to make up for lost rides...?
P.S: Did you guys know "nuptials" was spelled that way? I swore it was "nuptuals".


No comments:
Post a Comment