a. I was imagining it all
b. They were both frog people
c. It was the seat on the metro making the noise
d. I was making the frog noises
Which one do you think is the correct one? Answer is at the bottom of the page. I really wanted to write it upside down like in magazines, but yo no se how.
Last weekend, after our adventures in the big apple, we made a point to just relax. However, there were some highlights that are worth mentioning -
b. I was reading the Washingtonian and all of a sudden saw an article about a Bridal Expo taking place on Sunday, at a golf course in VA. So, we ventured out there and met 30+ vendors, tried some wedding cake and even won a prize! All of a sudden, I heard "Sofia, please come to the DJ podium, you have won a prize!!" Inside the bag, there was a gift certificate to a nail salon, a manicure kit and some fake purple nails. Unfortunately, as many of you know, these will probably go unused. So...takers, anyone?
c. On Monday, even though it was a holiday (happy belated President's Day by the way), Matt had to go into the office for a few hours. So, he dropped me off at the nearby mall at 9:45am and I went to see The Vow ($6 tickets at that hour)! Man, it was quite sad. Especially given that it is based on a true story.
Not sure if any of you are watching The Voice, which by the way is quite good. Last week, this former model performed (video below) and at first I couldn't decide whether I hated her voice or loved it. She sounds like a fairy! What do you think? Strange, huh?
*Correct answer - C

I think Tiny Tim is the original fairy:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_bljefIsBc