about her. She is definitely on my list of actors I would like to be friends with, this list also includes: Denzel Washington, Jason Segal and Paul Rudd, to name a few. On our way home we saw a car, with a bumper sticker that read "I am speeding because I have to poop". How about that? And you know what? A man was not driving.
Also on the way home, Matt and I were talking about how many countries we had been to, I'm up to 18. Although, I am sure that my mom can easily double that number. Last night, we also talked about how many jobs we have had until now, I'm at 11 and hoping to reach 12 pretty soon. Two more interviews next week, trying to move right along, like Thomas The Train, choo, choo.
how have you had 11 jobs?? that may officially qualify you as a workaholic. :) wish we could have seen Eat Pray Love together (i hate that they took the commas out of the movie title.)
ReplyDeletealso, i think i want to be friends with amateurmidgetporn.