
In other news, today I not only saw A MOUSE in the bathroom at work (and it did not look anything like the mouse to your right, in case you were wondering), but we also have a tornado warning and federal authorities are investigating a possible plot to attack the DC metro. Remind me why we left Houston? This never happened there. Maybe a Hurricane every now and again, high levels of obesity, constant flooding in the medical center/Rice area, but that's all!!
I do not mean to keep bombarding you with songs, but I recently heard a snippet of this song in a movie preview (Morning Glory) and it caught my attention. I like it, what do you think?
This one was not in a trailer, but my friend recommended it and it's growing on me. Thoughts?
*Fantasy Football update: 7-0 (1st place baby!)
I love the song "Cooler than Me". I was actually just singing it last night while Mike tried to ignore my less-than-stellar singing abilities.
ReplyDelete