Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 - OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW

     
While my sister is asking for an iPhone at 9 years old (which she of course did not get), let me tell when I got my first cell phone: 18 years old. Yup, when I went to college and not a new phone, rather one that my dad no longer wanted. Some people called it an "antique" (not the one shown above). The one above, I have had since the relic passed away about 2+ years ago (may it rest in peace). I was perfectly content with this phone, but I was due for an upgrade and it did not have a camera. Which is not a big deal, except when pictures are sent to you and you cannot see them until you log into verizon.com at home and wait until the picture loads....Anyways, without further ado, out with the old and in with the new camera phone, TA DA. It only took me 6 years to get, so maybe in 2017, I will have a smart phone? 

To continue with these upgrades, what do you think of this exchange? A Matthew for a Matthew? ;)



Just kidding, the Matt on top was a FINAL SALE.

No comments:

Post a Comment