Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Excited to be cited

I googled myself tonight and I can't believe what I found. Let me begin by stating that it is not a typical occurrence that I lay in bed and research myself online. But, I had to google some people the other day for work and the stuff you can find nowadays online is amazing. Which lead me to tonight and seeing what kind of stuff was associated with my name. Luckily, as far as I can tell, my findings were nothing to be alarmed about. LinkedIn, Methodist, Rice and some articles that I wrote for the Florence Newspaper.

What I did not expect to find, was me being CITED! Check it out:

http://www.tulane.edu/~rouxbee/soci626/italy/workfamily.html

Looks like this website has been up at least since May 2009 and it states that its purpose is to "provide current information about work and family in Italy". Well, I guess they came across an article I had written and cited me, haha :)


In other news, 3 hours until SERGIE'S CUMPLEANOS!! And...it's a big one.




Back in the day

Despite him being the culprit of my current throbbing headache, I love him and want to wish him the best of birthdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment