I just shook my ass like never before, with about 35 other women. Yup and Matt isn't even home. Scandalous!
After years of hearing about Zumba I finally went tonight and loved it. I have no idea why it took me so long to go, it's the perfect class. A beautiful combination between jazzercise (which will always have a special place in my heart), aerobics and fantastic Latin music. Can you think of anything better? Well....in the exercise realm that is ;)
I'm drenched, it was a fantastic workout and the best part is that the hour went by in a jiffy (quickly, not my mouse of course). Everybody seemed to be having fun and were really shakin' it, even the white girls (do not mean any disrespect) around me were thrusting, pumping and stompin' like I've never seen before. You never know what moves are waiting to come out of someone...
As if we haven't proven that it's a small world after all...my mom was on her way to Orlando today and unexpectedly had to stop in New Orleans. Who does she see when exiting the airplane? Matt!! What are the odds? I still cannot believe it.
Haven't decided what class to try tomorrow-- cycle, body combat, muscle mix, ab lab or power yoga? In the mean time, MUY BUENAS NOCHES.
No comments:
Post a Comment