Sunday, October 16, 2011

All in one bite!

Yesterday morning, after the gym (zumba was cancelled, very disappointing), I took a shower, put on my robe, got back into bed and started catching up on my blog reading. Love doing this. Especially after a loong work week. You can imagine my excitement when I came across these delicious-looking lil' things. I'd love to get my hands on some of these, throw a party and invite you all over...!!

S'mores
Potted shrimp and flower
Fish tacos and mini tequila
Milkshake and cookie
Spaghetti, meatball and sauce

Peter Callahan: "mastermind behind mini food movement". I think I'm obsessed now. But, it was time to step awaaay from the screen and go meet my friend Kate in Bethesda for a stroll and some shopping.

It so happened that the Bethesda Row Arts Festival was also taking place this weekend. Apparently, Bethesda is "one of the most affluent and highly educated communities in the country" and in 2009, it was ranked second on a Forbes list of "Most Livable Cities", which is not surprising. We spent quite a bit of time in Francesca's Collection, if you've never been in this store, I recommend you peek in sometime.

Bethesda, MD

Today, I'm interviewing a prospective Rice student and hopefully we'll also make it to the movies, to see 50/50 orThe Ides of March. It's been too long.

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmmmmmmm.
    Saw Ides of March.
    It was pretty good.
    Fast paced.
    Saw 50/50.Really well done and amusing.

    Lisa b.

    ReplyDelete