Wednesday, January 18, 2012

AC BABY!

This weekend we ventured to New Jersey. More specifically, to Atlantic City. Let's just say, no one was calling me "lady luck". As a result, I have started a donation fund in my name and I will also start selling advertisements on my blog. I might have to sell my computer, in order to afford food, so this might be my last blog post for a while. So, let's make the best of it. 

Considered the #1 hotel in AC (pricey) - love the font!
Where all my $ went...
View from our hotel room, at the Trump Taj Majal - the Atlantic Ocean was surprisingly close! 
THE Seal
Just like Monopoly :)

Did you know that Atlantic City was the inspiration behind the game Monopoly? I would tell you more about it, except that for "24 hours, to raise awareness, we are blacking out Wikipedia". So much for that. Looks like we have a couple of options:

1. We can access Wikipedia en Español? Tempting. 
2. We can come back to this topic at a later date?
3. We can just forget about it and move on?

I think that option #3 is best for now. The stress that the craps table, black jack cards and roulette numbers caused, have led me to age rather quickly since Monday - 


The trip was not a total loss (pun intended). Kelly Clarkson performed at our hotel, the night we were there (flocks of rowdy women in their mid-twenties surrounded us). Before losing it all, I managed to sneak in a massage, where my worries just melted away. The sound of slot machines and cigarette smoke, was replaced by soothing Bach and lavender oils. Actually, it was probably best I was not in the casino during that hour, I might have even gambled Matt away! Eeek. 

Oh, the person from eBay has come to pick up my laptop (...and my clothes, jewelry, shoes, glasses, camera, etc), so I must bid you farewell. 

*Disclaimer: The majority of the information contained in this blog is fictitious. Please do not worry, all is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment