Friday, January 20, 2012

VIDEO FRIDAY

Today, I forgot my wallet at home. Realized I had 40 cents left on my metro card. Grabbed a bag of chocolate chip cookies instead of granola on my way out. Forgot to put pants on (joke, joke, joke). 

However, these videos (that seem to have invaded the web all of a sudden) are too funny to put a damper on the day. If you have a few minutes, I highly recommend you watch, enjoy!!





This last one is actually a music video, it has nothing to do with the others. My friend Lydia played this for me last week and I didn't think much of it. However, she re-played it again this morning and suddenly, I'm obsessed. The catchy tune, her outfit, HER DANCE MOVES! The singer (Robyn) is actually Swedish :)


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I have been sooooo obsessed with that Robyn song as well. You should check out this SNL cast member's recreation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbEOr5Weqb8. So hilarious!

    ReplyDelete